Happy 30th! Since you are expecting me to mock you and your oldness, I thought instead I would surprise you with something a little different.
A birthday list of things I love about you, my dear OLD husband:
1. I love that you declared yourself to be 30 on your last birthday and have been telling people all year that you are 30.
2. I love that you celebrated your birthday with game night with the boys (even if the game was DnD).
3. I love that you also wanted to celebrate your birthday with a trip to the zoo even though it is the middle of winter. I know that this kid that is on the way will one day appreciate your love of games and the zoo, also.
4. I love your passion for learning and knowledge and history (even if I do sometimes have to listen to A Short History of Byzantium on road trips).
5. I love that your music collection includes both the Indigo Girls and Pirate Hip Hop.
6. I love the way you laugh when you feed the dog something that you shouldn’t.
7. I love that you are as excited about caucusing as I am, and
8. I love that you have convinced me of my bleeding-heart-liberalness.
9. I love how you take care of me (including your recent appointment as The Nutrition Police of HarrisWorld).
10. I love you and our life together so much that I can’t adequately describe it here on a blog.