My flower pots grew a dead bird.
No really. Mike and I planted three big pots full of flowers for the front steps. Here’s what they looked like a couple months ago:
Since it might freeze tonight (why do we live in this freaking state?) I decided to bring the pots inside. I brought them into my living room and was plucking out some dead leaves when I discovered the other dead thing in the pot. NASTY! At least I found it before Penelope found and ate it. Judging by its state of decay, I must be pretty oblivious when I water those flowers.
Also — yay, me! I managed to convince the camera and MacBook to play nicely and share photos. Then I managed to find iPhoto and look at all my pictures. Today I finally figured out that in order to resize the pictures (and make them small enough to upload onto the blog), I have to “export” them. Export them from where they are, to…where they are…whatever. It worked. =) Whee! Maybe I’ll export the rest soon and post some pictures of the summer.